- Analysis of the prospects of the case;
- Study of judicial practice;
- Drawing up your statement of claim;
- Submission of a statement of claim by proxy;
- Representation of your interests in court by proxy;
- Analysis of the prospects of your business;
- consultation on the case;
- Study of judicial practice in your case;
- Drawing up a statement of claim to the Arbitration Court;
- The conduct of your case in the Arbitration Court by proxy;
1. We analyze the prospects of your case in court. We study the documents.
2. We conclude an agreement on the conduct of business in court.
3. We prepare and obtain evidence.
4. We prepare a statement of claim and submit it to the court.
5. We are conducting your case in court!